Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's the small things

Over the past few weeks we have been unpacking, organizing, arranging and rearranging.  Everything is coming together nicely and the house is starting to feel like a home. We've also started to make a few updates here and there. 

I'm terrible at remembering to take before pictures.  I get so excited about the project, I just dive right in before snapping a picture. 

The larger picture of the bathroom shows the bathroom with the old owners' stuff and the old gold hardware.  Some spray paint and a small fraction of my time and we've made one minor update to the bathroom.  Buh-bye gold handles, hello nickle! 












We recently purchased 2 Ikea dressers to act as nightstands.  They fit our style and provided the extra drawer space we were looking for.  But the drawer fronts just didn't look complete to me.  With the addition of some hardware, they look much better and more complete. 


And a sneak peak of what I'm currently working on.....the closet:

Stay tuned for more, there is plenty to come! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment