Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dan's Office

We have another room we can add to the "complete" list - Dan's office.  For now, we both have our own office, so I get to decorate mine and he decorated his.  He is a basic needs/minimalist type decorator - aren't most guys?  I offered words of advice, but I'm not sure he followed any of it...but that is ok, it is his office after all :) 














As you can see by the before picture, we had a lovely wall paper border to remove first before we could do any painting.  Dan's sister helped me tackle this room in a few hours one night, she removed the border and we painted the room.  The only choice I got to make in the entire room was the paint color, but I was instructed that it needed to be almost white.  I picked Polar Star by Valspar and Dan gave it the approval before it went on the walls.  Here is the finished product:


































And here he is, hard at work in his new office :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment