Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Bye Zebra

I love zebra print, so back in our apartment living days, it was an easy choice to cover our desk chair in zebra print to go with our black desk. But now the black desk lives in my office closet, holding the sewing machine, and the chair is going to live in my office as an extra seat (for my husband who complains he has nowhere to sit when he comes to my office to visit with me). Sadly, it was time to say good-bye to the zebra print.

Bye-bye zebra print




















Hello green chair that matches my curtains:



















Now that it is repainted and sitting in my office, I am kind of wishing I would have painted the chair black. I think it would have looked great against the curtains with the black trim. O well, I'll live with it for awhile and see if the white grows on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment