Monday, January 18, 2010

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

Dan and I recently sorted through some clothes and had a few bags to donate to Savers.  While we were there, a few things caught my eye.  I've been looking for a yellow throw to go with my bedding, but apparently yellow isn't a very popular color for bedding because I couldn't find one anywhere....until I walked in to Savers.  There it was, hanging there screaming my name for all of $7. 



Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw a yellow lamp across the store.  Dan thought I was crazy when I told him we HAD to go check it out.  I did just get done making over two lamps last week, why would I possily need another lamp?  But, I couldn't resist...it was yellow and only $5.  I got it home, added a little bling to it by hot gluing a ribbon of beads and found it a home! 



I also picked up a couple books, seen under the lamps by the bed.  It's always fun to take a peek in thrift stores, you just never know what you'll find. 


And, just because she is cute, here is a picture of Paige :)






No comments:

Post a Comment