Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Instead of going out to dinner tonight, to celebrate Valentine's Day and battle the masses of other people out celebrating as well, we stayed in and had a homemade dinner.  I've been wanting to try this recipe for quite some time now, but in my attempts to cook on the healthier side, I've been avoiding it.  But rumor has it that everything is calorie free on Valentine's Day, so we indulged in some creamy chicken lasagna.  Dan and I both gave it two thumbs up! 

I sent Dan to the grocery store to gather a few ingredients that I was missing for the recipe and he returned with a couple chocolate covered strawberries.  So we topped off our great meal with the perfect amount of sweetness, mm mm goooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment