Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tis the Season

I can't believe Christmas is almost here! This year has somehow gone incredibly fast, yet seems like it lasted forever, at the same time! Before we left for SD for Thanksgiving, we put up the few Christmas decorations we have! I also had some time to wrap the first round of gifts last night. I'm pretty proud of myself, as my Christmas shopping is almost complete!

Here is our cute little tree - that fits perfectly in the corner. It's a little crooked and missing a tree topper - but it doesn't fail to put me in the Christmas Spirit!

Our entire apartment has white walls and white carpet. Since Dan and I tend to move a lot - I decided not to decorate our place this time around. I'm ok with this place not feeling like home, but during the Holidays, I needed a *little* something to spruce it up! The dinning room table was the lucky winner that got a decorating "make-over".

Christmas will be here in a few short weeks. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment