They were pure awesomeness! It was like eating a glorified Zebra Cake.
Here's the step by step to making these little balls of yumminess:
First, you will need:
-Red Velvet cake mix (unless you want the challange of making the cake from scratch)
-16 oz whipped cream cheese frosting
-almond bark (white or chocolate, your choice)
1. Bake a red velvet cake like normal and let it cool
2. Once the cake is cooled, crumble it in to a large bowl and add 16oz whipped cream cheese frosting - mix it all up
3. Roll the cake in to small balls. I used my hands because I don't have a cookie scoop, but a scoop would work great as well.
4. Chill the balls: I put mine is the freezer for a little over an hour.
5. Melt the almond bark and dip the balls in to the almond bark. I found it easiest to use a toothpick to hold on to the ball while dipping it.