Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happenings Lately










I'm already falling behind in my blogging :) Since we've moved to MN, we've stayed pretty busy! Over Labor Day weekend Anne came to visit - we made last minute plans and ended up having an extremely fun filled weekend! Here's a snapshot while we were over at Randy's playing some yard games and grilling.
We also attended Dan's cousins wedding that same weekend. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and they had perfect weather for their big day.




Prior to Labor Day weekend, our weekend was filled with a trip to the MN State Fair to see the Kid Rock & Lynard Skynard concert.

Other than that, life in MN isn't much different. Work is going well for me (as I assumed it would since I've worked here before) and Dan is still hunting for a job.




No comments:

Post a Comment