Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nurseries on My Mind

Dan moved his office down to the basement, which means that opens up a room for the nursery!  Once the room was empty, the wheels started turning on how I'll decorate the space. 

We still have a few weeks before we will know if we are having a boy or a girl, but that didn't stop me from creating a photoshopped nursery.  Since I don't know what sex I'll be designing for, I've created rooms for both a boy and a girl. 

For a baby boy, we'll be doing orange/aqua/gray


For a baby girl, we'll be doing aqua, pink, lime green, yellow.

I'm pretty set on the boy nursery.  I'm loving the girl nursery for now, but my mind changes a lot so who knows what I'll decide if we do end up with a girl.

Now...to wait 4 more weeks so we can put one of these plans in to action!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment