Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneak Peak

I have some girl friends coming to town to visit this weekend and we are also hosting a happy hour at our place on Friday night.  Knowing we were going to have a fair amount of guests checking out the house, I just had to get rid of the hideous curtains in the bathroom (they were the only window treatments we hadn't removed yet).

Changing out the curtain led to the demolition of the towel rack...which = holes in the wall.  That lead to the decision to repaint the bathroom.  One thing lead to another and now I'm on a mission to complete a mini bathroom make-over before my guests arrive on Friday.  Wish me luck, I'll need it ;)

Here is the progress so far

More to come...if you don't see the reveal by Friday, you'll know I failed my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment